Tired of finding single socks in the laundry? This fun sign keeps them handy for when their mate appears.
– Command™ Small Quartz Spring Clips
– Command™ Picture Hanging Strips
– Plain wood sign
– Letter stickers
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Paint the wood sign and let dry.
2. Use a ruler to keep stickers in a straight line as you apply them to the sign.
3. Attach Command™ Small Quartz Spring Clips under the words to hang single sock from.
4. Attach sign to the wall with Command™ Picture Hanging Strips.