Get organised all around the home with Command™ Brand! Before you begin, be sure to follow all surface prep instructions on the back of the packaging.
– Command™ Clear Large Hook – this project used one
– Command™ Clear Small Hooks – this project used
– Printed grocery list, or blank sheets of paper
– Oven mitts
– Plastic shopping bags
If more than one hook is used to hold an item, make sure that the weight is evenly distributed between the hooks. Hooks need to be level when holding rods. When more than one hook is used to hold an item, the total weight capacity remains the same as one hook.
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Start in the kitchen by creating a place to keep grocery lists handy. Following package instructions, adhere a Command™ Clear Small Hook to the inside of the pantry door to hang a clipboard with your grocery list printable on it.
2. Staying in the kitchen, follow package instructions to attach another clear small hook on the cabinet near the stove to hang oven mitts. This way, you’ll never have to search for your oven mitts when baking cupcakes, crème brulee or even frozen pizza.
3. Another way to use these clear small hooks is to create contained storage for your plastic shopping bags. Rather than stuffing them into a drawer or under the sink, follow package instructions to adhere two clear small hooks to the inside of the cabinet under the sink. Take one plastic bag and hang each handle on a hook and fill it with the rest of your plastic bags.
4. Another area that needs to stay clutter-free is the car. Following package instructions, apply one clear small hook to a smooth surface of the middle console. Be sure to reference the temperature guidelines on the packaging to ensure proper adhesion. Then, hang a plastic bag on it to keep garbage throughout the ride.
5. One of my favorite ways to use Command™ Clear Large Hooks is for hanging decorative wreaths. Following package instructions, adhere one clear large hook on the door and hang a wreath directly on it. With these, you never have to use unsightly over-the-door hangers again.