Want an easier way to hang up your towels and distiguish which one is yours?! Look no further! Follow the steps for this project and you will achieve the perfect solution! Using two Command™ Large Towel Hooks, wooden name signs, and Command™ Picture Hanging Strips you can easily recreate this look inside your bathroom closet without the use of tools or nails!
– Command™ Large Towel Hooks– this project uses two
– Command™ Medium Picture Hanging Strips– this project uses four
– Paint colour of your choice – this project uses teal
– Paint Brush
– Chalkboard tags & chalk – this project uses two
– Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol
– Bath towels – this project uses two
If more than one hook is used to hold an item, make sure that the weight is evenly distributed between the hooks. Hooks need to be level when holding rods. When more than one hook is used to hold an item, the total weight capacity remains the same as one hook.
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Gather your supplies and choose the desired location for bathroom organisation. This project was created for a small closet in the bathroom.
2. Paint the chalkboard tags and let dry.
4. Remove the red liner and press the adhesive firmly to the mounting base of the hook. Then, remove the black "wall side" liner and press the hook firmly to the surface for ten seconds.
For maximum holding strength, slide the hook off of its base and press firmly against the base on the wall for 30 seconds. Slide the hook back on to the mounting base and wait one hour before hanging any items.
6. Remove the Command™ Picture Hanging Stripsfrom the package and separate each strip. To form a set, connect two strips together until you hear a click.
To mount the first chalkboard tag above the Command™ Large Towel Hook,remove one green liner and position one set of strips on the back of the frame. Press the strip firmly against the back of the chalkboard. Repeat with the remaining strips needed to hang the tag, depending on the weight.
7. Remove the remaining green liner(s) from the strips adhered to the back of the frame. Position the frame on the wall and press the front of the frame against the wall for 30 seconds.
Remove the chalkboard tag by grabbing at the bottom corners and pulling up and out towards you and wait one hour before remounting the tag.
8. Repeat steps 6 - 7 to mount the second chalkboard tag.
Using chalk, write "His" and "Hers" on each chalkboard tag, and hang your towels accordingly.